EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview


Hello, my name is Fara Sofia Diana. Welcome to my territory. Replace this stupid nonsense with your overview/welcome speech. I mean, notes. Peace :)

Screams

ILOVEYOUSOMUCH <3.
Zulhimie Zarif <3

ShoutMix chat widget

Almost Love He
Thursday 3 November 2011 | 0 comments
Sticky note:last night i was meet someone he was so handsome i realy like he but he and i don't know who he! and then i talk to he and friends with he and we always out together we just like couple but not,and then asked he to come to my house and he says he want, and then he come and my mom says


mama:akmal! mane mama kamu?
akmal:kat rumah!

i juast bengang je and then i ask to my mom and says

aku:mama kenal ke akmal itu?
mama:mesti lah dia saudara kamu!

ha? my cousin OHMYGOD why lah mama taknak say to me if he is my cousin!! almost i want to love he ! hmm and then i just friends with he! and then on a day he family come to my house and i say =(memang betul pun die cousin aku)  hish2...teruk betul okey just that bye!


Older Post | Newer Post